Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- New Feature: Instruct the browser to download a CSS/JS file only when a certain media query matches.
- Prevent the plugin from triggering when the “Lumise” plugin is used in edit mode.
- Oxygen Builder Fix: Make sure the file /wp-content/uploads/css/universal.css is taken into consideration for minification as it’s among the files that aren’t minified by default.
- Combine Google Fonts: The plugin checks if the option is enabled before using specific functions related to it, thus reducing the usage of more resources.
- Combine JS: Skip adding inline JS with WordPress Nonces as they are not unique and add up to the disk space.
- Added notification to the plugin’s top right area if “Test Mode” is enabled.
- Fix: Do not alter the “ver” value to the default WordPress version (as it used to be) as some scripts should be loaded without query strings especially if “ver” was set to null on purpose.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
*If It asks for Activation, enter any 32 character key (License key: GWP7514519919615182316GFW019823R).